Saturday, October 5, 2013

DIGM 680 - Revised Question

Revised Question

Based on feedback in class, I went ahead and reworked my proposal question. Again, I am framing it as a practical question:


Topic: I am studying Digital Interpretive Visualization of paleontological subjects

Question: I want to find out how to make unshowcased fossil collections and their biological significance more visible and accessible to the public by utilizing photogrammetry, ontogenic character rigging, and digital animation.

Significance: In order to promote science outreach, establish a venue for visualization, and conceptually link physical fossils with the science that surrounds them.



Practical Question

Condition: Significant fossil collections are inaccessible.

Cost: Public is not exposed to source fossils and the important science that surrounds them/ missed opportunity for museums 


No comments:

Post a Comment