Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DIGM 651 - Week 4 Update


This week I sent in a submission for the Lanzendorf PaleoArt Prize. Of the four categories, I submitted to the National Geographic Digital Modeling and Animation Award. This is one of the awards that Evan Boucher has won in 2011. Interestingly, on the 'Past Winners' section of the site, there doesn't appear to have been any winners in this category since him.  A lot my footage wasn't quite ready, but since they requested only a 30 second clip, I was able to pull together the best shots. Also, I included an early preview of the background music in this clip.





I am also preparing for my talk at AMI 2014. I am scheduled for Friday July 25th.


Hours:

Thesis writing: 4 hrs
Literature Search & Reading: 3 hrs
Lanzendorf Prize Submission: 3 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment