Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DIGM 651 - Research Day Review






Last Thursday was Drexel University's Research Day. It was a long day of standing and talking but it was enjoyable. 

Throughout the day we had judges come to our posters and ask us about our work. Sometimes, the would put a small green sticker on our station, sometimes a large blue sticker, sometimes they wouldn't leave any sticker. I never found what the stickers actually meant.

Overall, I received mostly positive responses from visitors. Someone from the academy seemed to enjoy the work I had done. I was able to field most questions. 

One piece of negative feedback I received involved the organization of content on my poster. 

Also, unexpectedly, I also won an award from the Westphal College for my poster. Thanks!




Hours:
Poster prep 3 hrs
Reading 1 hr
Submission preparation 3 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment